A Lighter and Brighter You
Time & Location
About the challenge
A Lighter and Brighter you!
Take control of your health and wellbeing with your 20 day Nutrition and Yoga Programme.
4th May – 24th May 2021
Is it time to put a spring back into your step?
It feels so good to be finally following the road map out of lockdown. With the longer days and the improving weather we have every reason to feel optimistic for the future. We can’t be sure of how things will progress but what we do know is that the fitter and healthier we are, the stronger we are mentally and physically to cope with what ever comes our way.
A Lighter and Brighter You! could be exactly what you need, and I am delighted to be running this alongside yoga teacher, Emma Parkes McQueen.
Focussing on what you eat, how you move, sleep and take care of yourself make a huge difference to how you feel – and when you feel good everyone benefits.
“I really enjoyed the whole programme. It was a great opportunity to focus on healthy habits and I feel like I have learnt so much about nutrition. This approach to eating rally works for me and will change the way I eat going forward. A really positive experience.”
“I got so much out of the programme – trying new recipes as well as the camaraderie of the group. I felt supported whilst having the freedom to do my own thing. The health benefits are really noticeable too.”
What is included?
- A delicious seasonal recipe pack with lots of choice for breakfasts, lunches, dinners. These recipes are designed to restore your energy, improve your sleep, balance your hormones, enhance your mood and simply help you to feel lighter and brighter.
- Daily recorded yoga & strength sessions for you to do at your own pace
- Health and energy questionnaires, and guidance on measurements at the beginning and end to help you to assess your progress.
- Daily nutrition tips and tasks to keep you on track and learn more about how nutrition and lifestyle helps.
- You will be part of a fabulous like-minded community to support you in reaching your goals
- Two zoom support and Q&A sessions
Imagine this...you’ve just woken up, feel full of energy and your mind is clear. You get up, have a healthy breakfast and throughout the day your energy is good, your mood is stable, you’re mentally sharp and your concentration is good. You haven’t had energy dips, become irritable or experienced a single craving.
How can I book and how much does it cost?
Book before 27th April for the early bird price of £75, after that date the price will be £85.