Time & Location
25 Jan 2020, 08:00
About the challenge
You will love my popular nutrition and lifestyle plan. The plan is designed to restore your energy levels, clear your skin, improve your digestion, improve your sleep, enhance your mood and help you feel lighter and brighter! There is no calorie counting or strict regimes to follow – just simple, nutrient rich, easy-to-prepare, tasty recipe options in a convenient meal plan, that you can follow from the comfort of your own home.
- For the 21 days you will eat – real, unprocessed whole foods - unrefined carbohydrates, lean protein, healthy fats.
- It’s full of easy to prepare meals that work for the whole family.
- It will introduce healthy habits.
- You will nourish your body with fabulous fresh nutrients.
- Reduce toxic load (caffeine, alcohol, sugar etc).
- Improve body confidence and reset your metabolism, after the excesses of Christmas.
- You will have access to a delicious seasonal recipe pack with lots of choice. An additional vegetarian pack will be provided where applicable.
- You will get daily guidance and support from a fabulous, supportive, private facebook group that is accessible and easy to manage to suit your busy schedule.
- You will have a mini-consultation at the start and finish to set your goals and assess body composition (this can be done face to face or by Whatsapp call).
- You’ll fill in a simple health questionnaire at the beginning and completion of the plan to assess progress.
The programme starts on Saturday 25th January and is just £55 with the early bird discount before the 10th January (Use discount code NEWYEAR£5OFF) or £60 after the 10th of January.
All the information you need will be available on Monday 20th January so that you can plan.
One to one mini consultations will take place on Wednesday 22nd and Thursday 23rd January both morning, afternoon and evening slots are available. Other times are available on request.
Book your place
New Year Kick Starter
21 Day New Year Kickstarter programme is accessible any time, anywhere via a private Facebook group. This is a virtual programme, which you can manage to suit your busy schedule.